Rising Star Outreach

Photo Courtesy of "Straight out of the ❤(.blogspot.com)" -- A.K.A. this blog!
Hugs and greetings to all of you! It's Thursday, which means it's time to show some love to a good organization. Unfortunately, I was not able to do this sooner and it is now late in the day, meaning that I'll have to rush through this post. Really quickly, I'd just like to give a little shoutout to "RisingStarOutreach". I found out about it, two years ago, through one of David Archuleta's video blogs (yes, I am a huge fan of him and watch all of his video blogs). For more information, visit RisingStarOutreach.org! I repeat (or retype, if we're being literal) RisingStarOutreach.org; it's a great organization, you guys -- trust me.






Speaking of that David Archuleta video blog....



^ Oh, good times.

~ ~ ~ ~ Thoughtful Thursday
- Lola
Thoughtful Thursday ~ ~ ~ ~

Comments

Popular Posts